The world’s largest bean bag, shaped like a cloud, is inspired by the iconic cloud motif within Anya Hindmarch’s Chubby collection. The giant cloud allows guests to climb on and sink into a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of London Fashion Week; taking 5 minutes off…
The idea is to simply welcome and literally envelop people in our world
Held inside the established Banqueting House, led underneath the only in-situ Rubens painted ceiling in the world, the Chubby Cloud is host to a three day event including a series of talks, meditations, music and bed time stories open to the public.
The main highlights include:
- Bedtime stories read by Poppy Delevingne and Claudia Winkleman
- Derek Blasberg in conversation with Edie Campbell
- Yana Peel in conversation with Marc Quinn and Victoria Sin talking about body image in art
- Anya Hindmarch in conversation with Lisa Armstrong
- Professor Russell Foster talks sleep with guided morning meditations led by Happy Not Perfect and Richard E Grant
As well as sung lullabies with The London Gay Men’s Chorus, tech and history talks and more.
This morning, Anya Hindmarch introduced Radio 4’s Shipping Forecast read live by Zeb Soanes accompanied by a chorus conducted live from above, whilst guests lay back for a moment on the world’s largest beanbag, better known as the Chubby Cloud.
Situated below, Hindmarch envelops guests in their experience, with sweet treats and refreshments available from the Chubby Cafe as well as a Chubby Cloud pop-up shop showcasing the AW18 Chubby Collection including products created exclusively for the event.