The sophisticated and characteristic Cyrnos Classic Candle from Cire Trudon, France’s premier luxury candle maker. Taking inspiration from Villa Cyrnos, the Belle Époque-style villa on the French Cote d’Azur, built for Empress Eugénie, the wife of Napoleon III, the stunning Cyrnos candle evokes the scent of the villa’s aromatic citrus garden. Enjoyed by French and English royalty, artists and poets who relished the Mediterranean vista and cooling breezes, Cyrnos offers fresh top notes of lemon and thyme, infused with lavender and pine for a unique and enlivening scent.
Presented in a limited edition gold vessel, hand-blown in Tuscany and adorned with the iconic gold bas relief seal, the hand-crafted candle is presented in a luxury box.
- Head notes: Lemon, Myrtle, Thyme,
- Heart notes: Black fig, Cedarwood, Lavender, Pine
- Base notes: Cashmere Wood, Musk, Patchouli
- Material: Vegetal Wax, cotton wick
- Burn time: 55-60 hours
- Dimensions: H: 10.5cm x Dia: 9cm
- Weight: 270g