Inspired by Edie Sedgwick, the American heiress, socialite, actress, and fashion model best known as one of Andy Warhol's muses. Jonathan throws the models for the Muse vessels and then substitutes our signature geometric relief patterns with body parts—faces, breasts, lips—to create a surreal style.
Each piece is made from unglazed matte porcelain to accentuate the forms and is inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
- High-fired unglazed porcelain exterior, glazed interior
- Unglazed pieces have a matte finish that accentuates the forms
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth
- Spot clean with soap and water
- Only use soft, non-abrasive cloths (sponges may leach into the unglazed ceramic surface)
- Minor wear on unglazed porcelain surfaces can be cleaned with a Magic Eraser
- Dishwasher safe; top rack recommended
18cm W, 23cm H