A kitchen essential, the Le Creuset Tagine offers superior, high performance slow cooking of vegetables, meat and spices using only a small amount of water. The durable cast iron base evenly distributes heat at low to medium cooking temperatures to immerse and retains heat, keeping food warm for longer.
With a unique design, the Tagine base can be used alone as a baking, roasting and serving dish for versatile cooking options and is suitable for many hobs, including induction, gas, ceramic and electric. The brand's 'Coolie' lid ensures steam is re-condensed into water droplets, which fall back into the ingredients to lock in moisture and keep meat succulent. E.N.
For more information on how to care for your Le Creuset product, click here.
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Tagine
- Diameter: 27cm
- Capacity: 2L
- Durable cast iron material
- Even heat distribution to immerse flavour
- Retains heat to keep food warm for longer
- 'Coolie' lid ensures steam falls back into the ingredients to keep it moist
- Versatile use - can be used as a baking, roasting and serving dish
- Suitable for many hobs
- Dishwasher, oven and grill safe