The ‘Eau Good!’ is a unique filter water bottle from Black+Blum that uses a traditional Japanese binchotan charcoal to make your tap water taste amazing. With a retro design that utilises a cork stopper and stainless steel lock wire, the plastic bottle has an attractive and ergonomic shape that harks back to old Victorian bottles.
Binchotan active charcoal has been used in Japan to purify water since the 17th century to reduce chlorine, mineralise water and balance the pH levels. Simply drop and lock the charcoal in the bottle, fill with tap water and wait for the charcoal to filter chemicals overnight ideally but you can taste the difference in just one hour.
When the binchotan is used once a day it should last for six months, then you can recharge it by boiling in water for ten minutes and leaving to dry in sunlight which should make it last for up to six months.
- Plastic drinks bottle that makes tap water taste great
- Cork stopper and stainless steel lock wire
- Material: BPA free tritan, cork, stainless steel, silicon
- Includes: binchotan active charcoal filter
- Black+Blum will send automatic emails for when to boil and replace charcoal
- Dimensions: H: 24cm x W: 8.5cm
- Capacity: 800ml