- Mama Mio Pregnancy Gummies, Mixed Berry, 60 Gummies
Mama Mio Pregnancy Gummies, Mixed Berry, 60 Gummies
Make sure your body is getting all the nutrients it needs with the Mama Mio Mixed Berry Pregnancy Gummies. Rich in Folic Acid, the gummies are designed to support your body while you try for and carry a baby. The UK Department of Health recommends that any woman trying for a baby takes a supplement containing 400mcg of Folic Acid. This course contains the recommended daily dose per serving, delivered in the form of a delicious, sweet flavoured gummy.
Vegan-friendly, the formula is packed with eight essential vitamins and minerals to support your body’s natural processes. This includes Folic Acid, which is known to increase the maternal folate status in the body, which is key to supporting a growing baby. 6mcg of Vitamin B12 is included, an essential supplement for vegans as it contributes to normal red blood cell formation, fighting tiredness and fatigue. What’s more, the formula is also enriched with Vitamins C and D3, which are known to contribute to normal immune function, while Biotin and Zinc extracts help the body to maintain healthy skin and hair. Keep your nutrient levels up and support your body with these easy to use and tasty-to-eat gummies.
The Gummies Contain:
- Vitamin C (80mg)*: Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and reduces tiredness to help you feel more awake during the day.
- Vitamin D3 (10mcg)*: Contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal muscle function, and bones.
- Vitamin B12 (6mcg): Contributes to normal red blood cell formation, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin E (12mg): Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Biotin (50mcg): Contributes to the maintenance of hair and skin.
- Zinc (10mg): Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, normal immune system function, and maintenance of hair, skin and nails.
- Vitamin K1 (76mcg): Contributes to normal blood clotting.
*Recommended by the UK Department of Health to be supplemented when pregnant.