The Cire Trudon Joséphine Classic Candle evokes the spectacular floral gardens created for Joséphine Bonaparte at Rueil Malmaison near Paris. The premier candle, hand poured in France by Cire Trudon is a stunning floral fragrance with hints of roses, jasmine, camellias and irises.
Presented in a jewel-green vessel, hand-blown in Tuscany and adorned with the iconic gold bas relief seal, the indulgent candle is presented in a luxurious gift box.
- Head notes: Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
- Heart notes: Chinese Camellia, Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose
- Base notes: Indonesian Sandalwood, Iris, White Musks
- Material: Vegetal Wax, cotton wick
- Burn time: 55-60 hours
- Dimensions: H: 10.5cm x Dia: 9cm
- Weight: 270g