The Rose Poivrée Limited Collection Candle, created by premium French candle house Cire Trudon in collaboration with Italian couture designer Giambattista Valli, created to celebrate the opening of the designer’s first Parisian store. Rose Poivrée combines Marie Antoinette’s love of the voluptuous, romantic rose with the surprising note of black pepper for a fresh yet subtle fragrance.
The striking Rose Poivrée candle, hand poured in Normandy, is housed in a unique glossy white Tuscan glass vessel finished with the iconic bas relief Cire Trudon crest in black, is presented in a luxurious pale pink gift box.
- Head notes: Lily of the Valley, Madagascar Pepper, Tangerine
- Heart notes: Amber, Palmarosa, Rose
- Base notes: Musks, Sandalwood
- Material: Vegetal Wax, cotton wick
- Burn time: 55-60 hours
- Dimensions: H: 10.5cm x Dia: 9cm
- Weight: 270g