Bring the outdoors in and create a charming indoor garden with Nkuku’s ‘Manduri’ Hanging Planter. The horticultural-inspired decoration piece is a glass terrarium that can be used to grow and display plants, flowers and shrubs, and create a piece of your own “Hanging Gardens of Babylon” inside the home. The geometric glass structure is hand welded by a master metalworker and encased in a metal frame to form a greenhouse-style pentagonal prism.
Display your floral creations proudly and fill the terrarium with succulents, ferns and indoor plants, or display tea lights and candles to make a lantern for ambient lighting. Use the sturdy metal hook to hang the vivarium in the living room, kitchen, conservatory or patio. Especially good for flats and apartments with only balcony space for a garden, the hanging planter can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Manduri Hanging Planter from Nkuku
- Create an indoor garden with the glass terrarium
- A pentagonal prism for growing and displaying plants and flowers
- A horticultural-inspired decoration piece
- Material: Glass/Metal
- Colour: Antique Zinc
- Topped with a metal hook for secure hanging inside or outside the house
- Place tealights or a candle inside the geometric glass structure for multi-purpose use as a lantern
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Artisan – Yusut from Uttar Pradesh, India
Dimensions: 25.5cm x 20cm (diameter)