The Spiritus Sancti Intermezzo Candle from premium French candle creator Cire Trudon evokes the heady aromas of churches and cathedrals: burning wax, perfume burners and floral displays. Recited during prayers, ‘Spiritus Sancti’ refers to the Latin name for the Holy Spirit. Combining incense with lily of the valley, the Spiritus Sancti reflects the pure and sublime fragrances found in the house of God.
The luxurious candle is contained within a jewel-green vessel, hand-blown in Tuscany and adorned with the iconic gold bas relief seal is presented in a stunning gift box.
- Head notes: Aldehydes, Incense Vapors
- Heart notes: Lily of the Valley
- Base notes: Benzoin Resin, Labdanum
- Material: Vegetal Wax, cotton wick
- Burn time: 110-120 hours
- Dimensions: H: 16cm x Dia: 13.5cm
- Weight: 800g