The Henning Koppel Pitcher from Danish design brand Georg Jensen, synonymous with Danish design. Exuding excellence in craftsmanship, the iconic design was first created by sculptor and jewellery designer Koppel in 1952. The perfect vessel for wine or water, the pitcher can be used as a stunning vase and centrepiece for a dining table. With sensuous curves, an elegant handle and lip, the timeless design is crafted in mirror-polished stainless steel.
- Georg Jensen Henning Koppel Pitcher - 1.2L
- Perfect for wine or water
- Stunning vase or centrepiece on a dining table
- Iconic design by Henning Koppel
- Material: Mirror-polished stainless steel
- Dimensions: H: 29cm x W: 11cm
- Capacity: 1.2L