- Scientia Dusk Elixir Active Oil Blend
Scientia Dusk Elixir Active Oil Blend
Calming. Soothing. Regenerating. It’s time to let our Dusk Elixir soothe you to (beauty) sleep. A blend of 23 one hundred percent natural oils, this powerhouse of antioxidants and fatty acids plumps exhausted skin with hydration.
Enriched with Rosehip, Moringa and Bakuchiol (a natural retinol) to help boost collagen production and tackle signs of ageing, supporting natural repair and recovery as you snooze. Forget counting sheep, formulated to give aromatherapy benefits too, let Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Frankincense calm skin and mind.
Targets: Skin that needs to regenerate & repair overnight
Key Actives: Bakuchiol. Moringa. Rosehip. Avocado. Rosemary.
Results: Regenerate. Rewind. Replenish. Restore.
A dose of restorative goodness, this nourishing blend of 23 natural oils will help plump tired skin with hydration and support natural repair while you snooze, for skin that feels replenished and regenerated. Formulated using 23 natural oils from all over the globe, our founder Tiffany searched high and low to hunt down the very best Mother Nature has to offer, making sure this oil benefits the skin and the mind. We’re proud of every single drop, but here’s a few of our fave ingredients in the Dusk Elixir and the amazing places we sourced them from:
- Bakuchiol Oil: a naturally occurring alternative to retinol, it helps stimulate collagen production and diminishes signs of ageing. Ours is extracted from plants grown in India and cold-pressed to create the magical extract we know and love.
- Lavender Oil: from French Lavender fields, it’s one of the most therapeutic and snooze-inducing oils around. With anti-inflammatory properties it’s also extremely soothing to skin.
- Avocado Oil: hydrating, moisturising and radiance-boosting, it can protect skin from free radicals and help to target fine lines and dullness. Ours provides a second income for farmers in Kenya because we use rejected fruit – it’s still amazing (just a little unconventional-looking).
- Rosemary Oil: grown by small scale farmers in Tunisia and Morocco, with strong antioxidant properties, it can help balance oil production and protect skin from external aggressors. (Oh, and the scent is ultra-calming.)
How To: Drop. Press (don’t rub) 3-4 drops in the palm of your hand. Inhale. Take a moment for you - cup hands over your nose and face and take three deep breaths. Apply. Press the oil onto your face and massage in a gentle upward motion. Sleep. Hit the pillow and let our skin-loving Elixir work its magic.