Plissé's soft pleats drape over a gleaming stainless steel body: an intriguing juxtaposition of different materials and geometric shapes characterises the Cappuccino machine by Michele De Lucchi, suitable for induction hobs. High-tech performance and beguiling design for a new small kitchen appliance that adds to the architect's collection designed for Alessi.
Comprised of a motor unit with heating base in thermoplastic resin, equipped with a plug, START/STOP switch and programme selector knob. Completing the item is a stainless steel jug with a handle in thermoplastic resin, a clear lid in PCTG equipped with a knob and an inner frother support, and a metal spiral frother for frothing liquids.
How to use:
- The stainless steel jug has markings on the inside indicating maximum and minimum filling levels for the four different programmes: hot milk, hot frothy milk, cold frothy milk and hot chocolate.
- Place the jug on a stable surface, remove the lid and pour in the desired amount of milk, observing the maximum and minimum filling levels.
- Put the lid back on the jug, place the jug on the heating base and plug it in.
- Select the desired function and press Start.
- At the end of the cycle, the cappuccino machine will switch off automatically.
Easy to clean:
- The stainless steel jug with handle, the lid and spiral element of the frother can all be washed in the dishwasher.
- Clean the heating base with a damp cloth and then dry it.