OBLIO Designed by: Manuela Simonelli & Andrea Quaglio
Oblio, a beautiful place to sanitise and charge your smartphone. A wireless charging station designed with a vase shape that discreetly kills harmful viruses and bacteria that inevitable make their way onto your mobile device.
Oblio is engineered with ultraviolet light technology (UV-C LED) in its front interior that works as a sanitiser and disinfectant for smartphones. UV-C LEDs destroy and eradicate the DNA of microorganisms found in viruses, bacteria, mold, and germs. Oblio is designed to sanitise a single surface at a time. For a 360° disinfection, simply flip your phone to expose its second surface for the 20 minute sanitising cycle.
Limiting our exposure to viruses and bacteria is something we can all appreciate the importance of today. This is why Oblio has been proven through lab testing to kill 99.9% of viruses, including H1N1.
- Wireless charging station with built-in UV sanitiser
- Qi-certified (wireless power transfer using inductive charging)
- Fast charging: approximately 3h required for a full smartphone charge
- Advanced anti-bacterial UV light with ionizer technology
- Eliminate 99,9% of your smartphone screen and surface germs in 20 minutes
- Laboratory tested against common bacteria
- Scientifically proven to be effective against viruses including H1N1
- Flip your smartphone for a complete 360°disinfection
- Automatic sanitising cycle
- LED light for correct placement and charging status
- Compatible with Qi-enabled smartphones with size up to 8.3 cm wide / 1.05 cm thick including case (not metal)
- Foreign object detection