Bring the outdoors in and create a charming indoor garden with Nkuku’s diamond shaped ‘Aketa’ planter. The horticultural-inspired decoration piece is a glass terrarium that can be used to grow and display plants, flowers and shrubs, and produce a piece of your own green area inside the home. The geometric glass structure is hand welded by a master metalworker and encased in a metal frame to form a greenhouse-style rhombus prism.
Display your floral creations proudly and fill the terrarium with succulents, ferns and indoor plants, or display tea lights and candles to make a lantern for ambient lighting. Place the vivarium in the living room, kitchen, conservatory or patio. Especially good for flats and apartments with only balcony space for a garden, the planter can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Aketa Glass Planter from Nkuku
- Create an indoor garden with the glass terrarium
- A diamond shaped pointed prism for growing and displaying plants and flowers
- A horticultural-inspired decoration piece
- Material: Glass/Zinc
- Colour: Antique Zinc
- Place tealights or a candle inside the geometric glass structure for multi-purpose use as a lantern
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Artisan – Yusut from Uttar Pradesh, India
Dimensions: 10.5cm x 13cm (diameter)