The Leonard chandelier from Menu is part of the Tribeca series, a collection of light fixtures designed by Søren Rose and inspired by New York City in the late 1930’s. Oozing contemporary minimalism, the chandelier is constructed from powder-coated steel with a matte black finish, whilst the striking five-pin structure adds a touch of vintage chic to any room. Experiment with light bulbs for versatile looks or use as an artistic centrepiece in a dining room.
- Menu Leonard Chandelier – Black
- Designed by Søren Rose
- Porcelain Sockets, Solid Brass/powder coated steel/brushed steel
- Socket: E27 Medium
- Bulb: 5 x 60W 120v A19 Incandescent bulb recommended (not included)
- Cord: 16 feet, black, fabric
- Dimensions: Height: 15cm x Width/Diameter: 46cm.