The Sage Barista Express Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine will let you to enjoy fresh, tasty coffee in under a minute. Designed to grind the beans directly into the filter to extract their full flavour, the coffee maker will allow you to make the perfect cup of coffee, from whole bean to rich espressos.
Boasting 18 grind settings from coarse to fine, the coffee machine has an integrated, conical burr grinder and a 250g bean hopper that will hold enough for around 25 shots of espresso. Featuring a 2 litre water tank with an integrated water filtration system, it also has a Thermacoil heating system with adjustable temperature control, so you can prevent overheating and loss of flavour.
With an instant hot water dispenser which is great for black coffees, the coffee grinder has a 480ml frothing jug and a high-power milk frothing arm to enhance the taste of your coffee. Complete with a six cup warming tray, the home barista offers 15 bars of pressure, which gradually build at first for even extraction.
- Sage Barista Express Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
- Grinds, doses and extracts the coffee beans in under a minute
- Grinds the beans directly into the filter to extract their full flavour
- 18 grind settings from coarse to fine
- 250g bean hopper holds enough for 25 shots of espresso
- Integrated, stainless steel, conical burr
- 2 litre water tank with integrated water filtration
- Adjustable dose allows you to control the taste
- 15 bar pressure builds gradually at first for even extraction
- Thermacoil heating system with adjustable temperature control
- 480ml frothing jug with high-power milk frothing arm
- 6 cup warming tray
- Instant hot water for black coffees
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for use with full beans and pre-ground beans
- Watts: 1700W
- Capacity: 2 litres
- Dimensions: 35 x 37 x 38cm
- Voltage: 220-240V
Please Note: Supplied with a UK three pin plug only.