The 33cm rectangular cake tin from Le Creuset is the perfect way to make delicious slab cakes, flap jacks or gingerbread and much more. It can even be used as a shallow roasting tin or pasta bakes for the whole family. A wide rim on the outside of the tin features heat-resistant silicone sections for optimum grip and makes handling the tin safer.
Le Creuset’s Bakeware range is made from durable heavy-gauge carbon steel to ensure heat spreads evenly for an even bake. Metal utensil safe, the tin has a non-stick coating for easy food release. – A.D.
For more information on how to care for your Le Creuset product, click here.
- 33cm rectangular cake tin
- Made from heavy-gauge carbon steel
- Silicone inserts for added grip
- PFOA-free, non-stick coating for easy food release
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven safe up to 240°C/Gas Mark 9
- External dimensions (H x W x D): 39 x 27 x 5.5cm
- Interior dimensions (H x W x D): 33 x 23 x 5cm