The Concrete Nuclear Plant Pot by French studio Lyon Béton. Crafted from concrete and designed by artist Betrand Jayr, the plant pot takes its inspiration from the cooling towers associated with the nuclear industry, highlighting the opposing forces of nature with environmental concerns.
The plant pot has a hole at its base for drainage, a plug for retaining water and an elevated hidden base allows plant saucers to be concealed within the pot.
- Lyon Béton Concrete Nuclear Plant Pot
- Designed by artist Betrand Jayr
- Inspired by cooling towers associated with the nuclear industry
- Pot has hole in base for drainage
- Includes plug for retaining water
- Elevated base for concealing plant bases
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Dimensions: H: 32cm x W: 16.5cm x D: 16.5cm