Slouchy yet sophisticated, the Vintage Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Petit Noe Shoulder Bag is a smaller version of the famous Champagne bag produced in 1932, and comes exclusively from Rewind's handpicked collection. Crafted from the highest quality Epi leather, the dyed shoulder bag has a textured feel and is discreetly embossed with the French designer's signature 'LV' initials.
The spacious main compartment fastens securely with a leather drawstring which is threaded through decorative brass eyelets. A soft leather, adjustable shoulder strap ensures comfortable carrying whilst a sumptuous purple microfibre lining exudes luxury and complements its timeless design.
- Vintage Epi Leather Noe Petit Shoulder Bag by Louis Vuitton
- Made of dyed, textured leather
- Leather drawstring fasten with brass eyelets
- Adjustable shoulder strap with buckle
- Shoulder strap drop: 31cm
- Discreetly embossed with 'LV' initials
- Purple microfibre lining
- Colour: Yellow
- Material: Epi Leather
- Sourced by Rewind, curator of authentic vintage collections from around the world.
- Made in France
Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 19cm
Please Note: This is a vintage, pre-owned bag and may show signs of wear.